Web Design from a Business Perspective
It’s the 21st century. Virtually all consumers and business purchase decision-makers use the web in their buying decisions: researching, evaluating, and / or purchasing.
And when people visit your site, it takes them about a second to figure out if you’re worth their time. 1 in 2 people will decide if your business is credible based on the look of your site.
At GHI Internet Services, we believe your website design should reflect your brand … and help your bottom line: increased revenues, reduced costs, and improved customer relationships.
Professional Web Design Is Critical
Almost every consumer or business purchase decision-maker uses the web for all or part of their buying decisions.
- Your web site needs to look professional and accurately portray your business, or customers will not take you seriously.
- Your web content must be search engine friendly in order to rank well in Google, Bing and other search engines.
- Your content must be compelling so that you engage your visitors and they trust you enough to reach out to you.
- Your site must be easy to use so visitors can find what they want, whether they are using a desktop PC or a mobile phone.
Custom website design is part art and part science. In the past 15+ years, we’ve built a dynamic system of best practices and methodologies for how to design, develop, and market websites. But every project starts and ends with our client.
- Listen: We will meet with key members of your team to hear your story. We’ll work to understand your market, value proposition, and brand — and determine the goals for the website.
- Test: We’ll run user tests on your current site to learn what’s working (and what’s not). If you don’t have a website, we’ll test those of your closest competitors.
- Plan: We’ll plan the web site’s content, overall graphical design, and technology.
- Design: Our in-house team of graphic artists will design the site, using industry-leading and proprietary tools and methodologies.
- Develop: Our in-house team of programmers will develop the “back-end” of the site, ensuring that it delivers the best user experience possible.
- Re-Test: Before the site launches, we will test it thoroughly, tweaking things as necessary and working out any bugs that came up along the way.
Why Trust Your Web Design To GHIIS?
- We work with clients worldwide, but if being local is important to you, we are founded, based and employee a staff in Medina, Ohio.
- We’ve been doing this a long time: since 1999, in fact.
- We pride ourselves on fair pricing, honest assessment and fast response times.
- Our work speaks volumes. Check out our work.