Immediate. Trackable. Profitable. And you’re in control.
Paid search, also known as Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising, is the process of paying for advertising space on a search engine’s results page. When people search on Google using a specific keyword, they see your advertisement related to that keyword, click to your site and connect with your business.
- Immediate results: Climbing the rankings in organic search engine marketing takes time. Paid search is immediate. With a quality ad, the right keywords, and even a small budget, you can bring qualified leads to your site within the hour.
- Measurable results: Track the success of every ad you run, in real-time. No other advertising medium responds more quickly to market data than paid search.
- Optimal position on Google’s results pages: Paid advertisements on Google are shown either above organic results or on the right of the screen——a location that virtually guarantees that people will look at your ad at the very moment that they are ready to purchase your product or service.
- Complete control of your budget: You decide the amount that you want to spend – as little as $5 per day.
- Dominate the top of the mobile screen: PPC ads show at the very top of most mobile search results pages, and most users do not scroll very far. Paid search helps you dominate the most important screen real estate on a mobile device.
It’s also time-sensitive (you can specify to show ads only during certain days of the week or hours of the day) and geo-targeted (you can tailor your campaign to fit your local, national, or global market——pre-qualifying your site’s traffic based on location).
The pay-per-click specialists at GHIIS are Google AdWords Certified, a distinction given only to those who have proven their expertise in the field. (In fact, a few of our experts were among the first in the world to receive this accolade, but we’d hate to brag.)
- Setup account and budget: Google’s AdWords is a highly customizable, highly complex program designed to enable users to achieve the exact results that they desire. At our Kickoff Meeting——before we jump into the meticulous process——we will work with you to determine your market, goals, and budget. Directing the campaign in exactly the right direction from the get-go will help ensure smooth sailing.
- Find keywords: We take the time to get to know your brand, your customer’s searching patterns, and even your competition’s search engine marketing strategies. Analyzing search trends, we work with you to determine quality search terms and phrases (keywords) that will bring targeted and qualified traffic to your site.
- Craft ads: We have years of experience crafting compelling, specific, and creative ads that encourage visitors to click through to your site.
- Optimize landing pages:We work with you to conceptualize and create custom landing pages for specific products and services——matching the content of each page with specific keywords and clearly calling visitors to immediate action. High traffic is good. High revenues are better.
- Test (and re-test): What works and what doesn’t? We A-B split-test keyword / ad / landing page combinations, adjusting the campaign as needed for the best recipe for success. Our goal is to help you obtain the most conversions at the lowest possible cost.
- Track results in real-time: Through proprietary and industry-leading analytics tools, we keep track of every dollar spent, every ad’s click-through-rate, every keyword’s performance, and every landing page’s success——and, most importantly, your return on investment. Every month, we deliver an in-depth report to let you know the results of our work.