Build Authority and Traffic with an Inbound Linking Campaign
All Search Engines use the number and quality of links to your web site - your inbound links -
as a measure of the importance of your web pages. Google invented this ranking method, and places
a huge amount of importance on it.
In essence, without a focused effort on collecting more links to your web site, and
establishing an authoritative network around your brand, your site will not gain or hold any
significant positions in the Search Engines.
GHIIS' inbound linking campaigns are comprised of the following tactics and strategies:
- Research into competitors link acquisition strategies
- Development of potential link partners
- Targeted directory submission
- Optimization of local profiles
- Article writing and distribution
- Blog writing and syndication