One of the first sites GHIIS built in 1999 was an online store, and since then we have helped businesses everywhere set up shop, attract visitors and get sales.
If you are thinking about an ecommerce web site, let GHIIS help you through these important aspects of ecommerce design:
- Competition abounds, and you need to stand out. That takes a strong online brand.
- Your site is often the only brand presence you have. You have to look good and customers need to trust you.
- Potential customers have to be able to find you via the web's most popular search and social media tools.
- Once a visitor arrives on your site, you want as many as possible to buy. Average sales rates hover only around 2%. What needs to be done to convince more of the remaining 98% to buy?
Overview of Ecommerce Web Design Services
- Planning & Wireframing
- Custom Design
- Shopping System
- Electronic Catalog
- Search Engine-Friendly Development
- Web-Based Content Management and Administration
- Payment Processing