It’s all about who’s out in front.
Every day, millions of potential customers are searching the Internet, inputting specific keywords and key phrases into search engines like Google to research, compare, and purchase products and services … including yours.
- 100% of searchers look at the top 3 results of a web search
- 95% of searchers do not go past Page 3 of the search engine results
- And 60% of clicks go to the top three results
If you’re lagging in the rear, you’re missing clicks, customers, and revenue.
The question is: Are customers finding you … or your competition?
Since 1999, GHI Internet Services, has conducted hundreds of custom search engine optimization campaigns, helping companies’ websites achieve higher positions on Google, Bing, and other search engines. We work to improve your Start Position™, focusing on your goals: more qualified leads, increased traffic to your website and higher revenues.
Our SEO services are custom tailored for your company:
- Keyword Market Research: Your potential customers use specific keywords and phrases to find what they’re looking for. Is your site speaking their language?
- Competitive Analysis: We don’t reinvent the wheel every time we run an organic search engine optimization campaign. What are your competitors doing well? What organic SEO tactics can we do better than your competitors?
- Content Development: What is the purpose of your website? We’ll work with you create informative, relevant, and action-oriented copy for your website, organized in a way that makes sense to your visitors.
- Code Development: We’re experts at optimizing the parts of your site that are “behind the scenes” — site architecture, META description tags, title tags, alt attributes, and the rest!
- Inbound Link Building: Links are the roads between webpages. And when a page on your site gets a link from a credible, important page on another site, the search engines see it as a vote for your page.
- Conversion Optimization: High rankings are good, but high revenues are better. Using industry-leading digital marketing methodologies, we’ll work with you to translate rankings into visitors, visitors into leads, and leads into sales.
- Social Media Marketing: Should you invest marketing resources into your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and / or Google+ profiles? We can help you decide — and incorporate them into your overall online strategy, increasing visibility, improving customer relationships, and even raising revenues.
- Continual and Comprehensive Analysis: Search engine optimization is empirically driven. We’ll monitor what’s working well (and even what’s not), sending you detailed, monthly reports along the way!