FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Griffith Holdings Founder Awarded Entrepreneur of the Year, Honorable Mention by Local Peers
MEDINA, OHIO - October 2004 - On October 28, 2004, Frank Griffith, Founder of Griffith Holdings, Inc. (GHI), received "Entrepreneur of the Year, Honorable Mention" from the First Medina County Business Awards held at the Blair Center in Westfield Center, Ohio.
The primary focus of the 2004 Business Awards conducted by the Medina County Economic Development Corporation is to recognize and honor businesses located in Medina County for their significant achievements and results in terms of their innovation, job creation, and capital investment. The Medina business community, fellow peers to Mr. Griffith, nominated Frank. The Medina County Business Award Selection Committee honored GHI in a large candidate pool and selected Mr. Griffith as Honorable Mention.
The event sponsors, The Medina County Economic Development Corporation, Medina County's seven Chambers of Commerce, and Westfield Bank, created a six minute TV Commercial highlighting Frank and GHI�s successes exposing GHI to the local TV and Cable markets.
"We are excited about this honor for Frank and our professional services firm" says Melanie Wilson, Director, Creative Services for GHI Internet Services. "GHI Internet Services is a strong company with creative ASP solutions that are connecting clients worldwide. Frank has really navigated the firm through some stormy markets over the past few years."
Mr. Griffith further stated, "I appreciate this local recognition but most of the credit belongs to Pete Kever, GHI's first employee who helped us through some very rough times in both the dot com bubble and telecom debacles of the late 1990's and early 2000s. His multi-faceted skill set, entrepreneurial drive, and ability to play the utility position within GHI's different business units enabled us to weather storms and scale resources unmatched by our competitors!"
About Griffith Holdings
Griffith Holdings, Inc. (GHI) is a holding company comprised of six privately-held high technology firms helping thousands of companies worldwide Connect Smarter™ to their markets, people, processes, and products through a customized combination of internet, marketing, software, and telecommunications services.
GHI delivers their communications services through subsidiaries and managed third-party enterprises (www.griffithholdings.com).
- GHI Internet Services is an interactive media firm specializing in website design, Internet marketing, and hosted ASP solutions serving more than 650 clients worldwide (www.ghiis.com).
- GHI Marketing Services is a senior management sales and marketing advisory firm (www.ghims.com).
- GHI Telecom Services is a telecommunications expense management firm providing voice, data, and IP networking services saving more than $19,000,000 for 4,200 clients in the past 11 years (www.ghits.com).
- GHI International Services is a technology incubator headquartered in West Africa providing leadership training, capital, and resources to indigenous entrepreneurs in developing nations as they build self- sustaining businesses (connectingafricasmarter.com).
- Real Technologies Group Limited is an African outsourcing firm delivering new media projects for North American web design and marketing partners (www.realtechgrup.com).
GHI Managed Enterprises:
- Automation Technologies Consulting is a software consulting firm specializing in object and component-based development for F100 companies in Northeast Ohio (www.automation-tech.com).
Whether clients use the internet, telephone, and/or traditional marketing services to reach their audiences, GHI's technology and communications solutions Connect their brands, people, products, and processes to their markets. Smarter.
For more information call 877.723.3136 or visit our family of web properties: