FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
GHI Receives 2007 Business Growth Award from the Cascade Capital Corporation
In August 2007, Griffith Holdings, Inc., a holding company comprised of six diverse, privately-held high technology firms serving more than 5,200 clients worldwide, proudly announces they have been recognized as a 2007 Cascade Capital Business Growth Award for the second consecutive year. Sponsored by Smart Business Magazine and Cascade Capital, the Business Growth Award recognizes local companies who have increased sales by more than 100% for five consecutive years.
"This award was created to recognize the existing and increasingly significant role small companies play towards the continuing economic growth and vitality of a local community", says Frank Griffith, Chairman and Founder of Griffith Holdings, Inc. "As a small business whose mission is committed to helping other small businesses grow, we appreciate this special peer recognition."
Pete Kever, Principal at GHI adds, "with the opening of our International offices in Mauritania, Uganda, and Mexico, we are now helping more small businesses around the globe compete by leveraging new media services that flatten the competitive landscape."
About Business Growth Award
Cascade Capital Corporation recognizes small businesses, their growth, and contribution to the economic development of communities across Northern Ohio. The Business Growth Awards Program honors small businesses located in Summit, Medina, Portage, Wayne, Ashland and Holmes counties that have prominently increased sales and/or employment over the past five years. The criteria to win a Business Growth Award is:
- A company's sales must have increased by 100% or $5 million
- A company's full-time employee total must have increased by 50% or 25 employees
About Griffith Holdings
Griffith Holdings, Inc. (GHI) is a holding company comprised of six privately-held high technology firms helping thousands of companies worldwide Connect Smarter™ to their markets, people, processes, and products through a customized combination of internet, marketing, software, and telecommunications services.
GHI delivers their communications services through subsidiaries and managed third-party enterprises (www.griffithholdings.com).
- GHI Internet Services is an interactive media firm specializing in website design, Internet marketing, and hosted ASP solutions serving more than 650 clients worldwide (www.ghiis.com).
- GHI Marketing Services is a senior management sales and marketing advisory firm (www.ghims.com).
- GHI Telecom Services is a telecommunications expense management firm providing voice, data, and IP networking services saving more than $19,000,000 for 4,200 clients in the past 11 years (www.ghits.com).
- GHI International Services is a technology incubator headquartered in West Africa providing leadership training, capital, and resources to indigenous entrepreneurs in developing nations as they build self- sustaining businesses (connectingafricasmarter.com).
- Real Technologies Group Limited is an African outsourcing firm delivering new media projects for North American web design and marketing partners (www.realtechgrup.com).
GHI Managed Enterprises:
- Automation Technologies Consulting is a software consulting firm specializing in object and component-based development for F100 companies in Northeast Ohio (www.automation-tech.com).
Whether clients use the internet, telephone, and/or traditional marketing services to reach their audiences, GHI's technology and communications solutions Connect their brands, people, products, and processes to their markets. Smarter.
For more information call 330.723.3136 or visit our family of web properties: